Peri peri chicken for one 11 ProPoints. Preheat a grill for medium heat. Place chicken onto the grill and discard the marinade. Two: Put the chicken in to a large bowl and add the marinade.
Ingredients of Peri peri chicken for one 11 ProPoints
- Prepare of Mild paprika.
- Prepare of Grated lemon rind.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Garlic crushed.
- It’s of Finely chopped fresh oregano.
- Prepare of Chicken.
- You need of Chat potatoes halved or quartered.
- You need of sweet potato.
- Prepare of Kipfler potatoes scrubbed and cut.
- Prepare of Lemon wedges to serve.
- It’s of red chilli.
In a skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. The sweet spicy fresh marinade makes the chicken zing. I, and I suspect a lot of people, first ate it in Nando's, but this is my own version, it is a bit lighter and fresher tasting, but it has the same lemony chilli kick of the chain restaurant. Instant pot chicken breast recipes are the easiest you will ever make, and this Peri Peri chicken will make your tast buds sing.
Peri peri chicken for one 11 ProPoints instructions
- Preheat oven to 160°C or 140°C fan forced..
- Combine chillies, paprika, rind, 3/4 of the lemon juice, oil, garlic and oregano in a small bowel and set aside..
- Using a skewer, pierce chicken all over and place in a small baking pan. Rub with chilli mixture and bake for one hour, basting with the pan juices..
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place potatoes on prepared tray, drizzle with remaining juice then season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Bake with the chicken..
- Increase oven temperature to 220°C or 200°C fan-forced..
- Remove chicken and stand, covered with foil, for 15 minutes..
- Meanwhile, continue to cook potatoes for another 15 minutes or until tender and golden..
- Serve chicken with potatoes and lemon wedges..
- Serve with steamed carrot and green beans..
While The Port of Peri Peri restaurants are non-vegetarian, we aim to keep our non-meat products away from our meat products and take great pride in doing so. One of the best chicken recipes you will ever encounter especially if you love hot dishes. If you had dined in at Nandos you will know what a Piri Piri Chicken (Nandos call it Peri Peri) is but for those who does not, it is a type of chicken dish marinated in chillies , herbs and lemon then flame grilled. Spicy Peri Peri Chicken copycat recipe, with a touch of nando 's magic. Also known as Piri Piri Chicken, this hot roasted grilled chicken has been a popular food trend all around the world.