Christmas elbow salad.
Ingredients of Christmas elbow salad
- You need 1 package of elbow pasta.
- It’s 1 can of Pineapple in syrup.
- Prepare 1 slice of thick ham.
- You need 1 can of corn kernels or frozen corn kernels.
- You need 4 tablespoons of cream or yoghurt.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 of Red Apple.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- It’s of walnuts in halves for garnish (optional).
- Prepare of Steps.
Christmas elbow salad instructions
- To make it, a package of elbow pasta is cooked in enough water with salt. Once cooked, drain and empty into a deep dish.
- 6 slices pineapple in syrup are cut into squares.
- 1 thick slice of ham is cut into cubes and soaked in the pineapple syrup for at least an hour.
- Then we put the ham and pineapple in a pot with the syrup to which it is consumed and we integrate it with the elbows.
- We added a can of corn kernels, I used frozen corn kernels and chopped some nuts and added them.
- Stir 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise with a little pineapple syrup and a tablespoon and a half of sugar in a cup and stir it with the salad.
- We cut a red apple into cubes and we place it in a dish with water and a squeezed lemon so that they do not oxidize.
- The apples are drained and added to the salad, stirring everything.