Mike's Fat Assed Spicy Pork Beer Tacos. Mike's Fat Assed Spicy Pork Beer Tacos. Mike's Fat Assed Spicy Pork Beer Tacos. Recipe: Delicious Montreal Steak Style Burrito.
Ingredients of Mike's Fat Assed Spicy Pork Beer Tacos
- You need of Pork Loin [cut into large 2″ pieces].
- You need of Hatch Green Chilies [peeled – de-seeded & chopped].
- Prepare of Cans Mexican Lager Beers [like Tecate – American lager.
- You need of Box Low Sodium Beef Broth.
- You need of Celery [chopped].
- Prepare of Onions [chopped].
- Prepare of Cilantro Leaves [left whole + reserves for garnish].
- You need of Raw Cabbage [thin sliced – garnish].
- You need of LG Jalapeños [minced + reserves for garnish].
- Prepare of Garlic [minced].
- It’s of Fresh Avocados [garnish].
- It’s of Rotell Tomatoes [or 1 large tomato].
- Prepare of Lime Wedges [garnish].
- Prepare of Better Than Beef Bouillon.
- It’s of Mexican Oregeno [crushed].
- It’s of Ground Cumin [divided].
- Prepare of Fresh Ground Black pepper [divided].
- You need of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need of Chili pepper.
- Prepare of Of Your Favorite Red Salsa.
- You need of Sour Cream [garnish].
- You need of Queso Fresco Campicino Cheese.
- Prepare of Mexican 3 Cheese [garnish].
- Prepare of Green Or Red Salsas.
- It’s of Fresh Flour Tortillas.
Combine the Mexican oregano, cayenne, cumin, paprika, salt, pepper and oil. Remove and add to a crock pot or slow cooker. To the pan, add onion and jalapeno pepper. Set your Instant Pot on saute high or use a skillet over medium heat.
Mike's Fat Assed Spicy Pork Beer Tacos step by step
- Here's most of what you'll need..
- Chop loin into 2″ pieces. Dust pork with 1/2 of your Cumin and black pepper. Add 1 box broth and 1/2 of one of your Mexican beers. Allow to simmer covered for 1 hour. Longer if possible. Stir occasionally. Add beer, additional broth or water if needed – to steam your thick chunks of meat..
- Mexican beer used..
- Chop all vegetables..
- 2 pounds Hatch Green Chilies roasted, peeled and de-seeded..
- Better Than Beef Bouillon.
- Throw everything in your skillet with your second can of Mexican beer. Allow to simmer for another hour. Add remaining beer or water if needed. Stir regularly. Don't add any salt yet as this dish will season up with the broth and long simmer time..
- Here's your desired outcome..
- This dish is also great for work lunches..
- Top and garnish with fresh cheeses, avocados, sour cream, salsas, cilantro, onions, lime wedges and sliced cabbage. After all, this dish is really all about the chilly options! Enjoy!.
Add the meats, marinade, bay leaves, cinnamon stick, and cloves to the pot. Mexicans have their own version called Chiccarones. Fresh or homemade fried pork skin is so much tastier than packaged. First there are several textures: from egg shell shattering skin to a creamy rendered fat layer. Pour chicken broth in the crockpot, add bay leaves and chipotle peppers.