Zucchini Bread Which Tastes of Zucchini.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread Which Tastes of Zucchini
- It’s 3 cups of flour.
- It’s 2 tsps of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 lb of zucchini , frozen and grated.
Zucchini Bread Which Tastes of Zucchini instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 ºF. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in one bowl. In another, whisk together the eggs, sugar, olive oil, and lemon juice..
- Stir the zucchini into the flour mixture; it will form a sticky dough. Pour the wet ingredients on top of this dough and stir until everything is evenly incorporated into a loose batter. Don’t worry if it’s still a bit lumpy..
- Pour the batter into a greased loaf pan and bake 60-65 minutes, or until a tester comes out clean..