Tumis Kangkung Pedas (Spicy Water Spinach Stir Fry). Tumis Kangkung Pedas (Spicy Water Spinach Stir Fry) jenscookingdiary @jenscookingdiary Pasadena, California Kangkung aka water spinach is a very healthy kind of vegetable. It is very low in calories and fats and it carries excellent level of vitamin A, C, B-complex, and minerals. Delicious 'kangkung belacan' is a spicy stir-fry vegetable dish loved by many.
Ingredients of Tumis Kangkung Pedas (Spicy Water Spinach Stir Fry)
- Prepare of water spinach (more or less 200 gr), trim the end of the stems and discard, separate the stems and the leaves.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- You need of garlic, thinly sliced.
- It’s of shallots, thinly sliced.
- You need of red chili pepper, thinly sliced or diagonally sliced.
- Prepare of bird eye chili peppers, sliced (optional).
- Prepare of medium tomato, cut into 6 small wedges.
- You need of salt or to taste.
- Prepare of white pepper powder or to taste.
- It’s of mushroom bouillon.
- Prepare of water.
The Vietnamese version seems to favour fish sauce for seasoning, while the Indonesian and Malaysian version seems to favour shrimp paste. Tumis Kangkung Pedas (Spicy Water Spinach Stir Fry) Kangkung aka water spinach is a very healthy kind of vegetable. Bring the water to a gentle. Plecing Kangkung Semarang Semarang Style Spicy Water Spinach.
Tumis Kangkung Pedas (Spicy Water Spinach Stir Fry) step by step
- Heat vegetable oil over medium high heat. Sauté garlic and shallots until fragrant..
- Add red chili pepper, bird eye chili peppers (if you use some), and tomato wedges. Mix well..
- Add the water spinach. Season with salt, white pepper powder, and mushroom bouillon. Add water. Keep stirring until the water spinach fully cooked. Remove from the heat..
- Serve immediately over steamed white rice! Yum! 😋.
- Note: Don’t wait too long to serve this vegetable. Water spinach turns dark very fast if you don’t eat it right away because it is high in iron 😊.
Trancam & Ikan Asin Trancam & Salted Fish. Tumis Jagung Peda Stir Fried Corn with Peda. price per portion.. Stir fried water spinach is a common Asian vegetable dish of stir-fried water spinach (Ipomoea aquatica). It is a popular Asian vegetable dish, commonly found throughout East and Southeast Asia; from Sichuan and Cantonese cuisine in China, to Vietnamese, Malaysian, Singaporean and Indonesian cuisine. Kangkung is Ipomoea aquatica, a semiaquatic plant that grows in swamps.