Red beans mixed fruit salad.
Ingredients of Red beans mixed fruit salad
- Prepare 2 cups of red beans boiled.
- You need 1 of apple.
- You need 1 of pomegranate.
- It’s 1 of cucumber.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of tamarind juice.
- You need to taste of Black pepper.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
Red beans mixed fruit salad step by step
- Boil red beans and let them cool..
- Cut apple, cucumber and onion in small square shape..
- Combine beans, apple, cucumber, onion and pomegranate seeds altogether..
- Mix in orange juice, tamarind juice and lemon juice.Add salt and black pepper to this..
- Pour in this liquid to the beans and fruits bowl and mix. Delicious less calorie salad is ready!.