Mango Bruschetta. This bruschetta is made with mango, basil, and Romano cheese, which yields an interesting combination of sweet, sour, and peppery flavors. Pomai's Mango Bruschetta – Toasted French Bread, rubbed with a garlic clove and dressed with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, a fresh, sweet mango slice, Hawaiian Salt and fresh cracked black pepper Mango season in Hawaii is beginning to reach its peak for harvest, as it always is during summer. Toss to combine cherry tomatoes, mango, and oil on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
Ingredients of Mango Bruschetta
- You need of garlic bread loaf.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of ripe mango, chopped in small cubes.
- It’s of small onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare of tomato, finely chopped.
- Prepare of green chilies finely chopped.
- You need of garlic finely chopped.
- It’s of chopped green coriander.
- Prepare of black pepper powder.
- You need of salt.
- You need of lemon juice.
This Tomato Mango Bruschetta is the fresh, colorful app that you (and your friends) need in your lives. The mango gives it the perfect hint of sweetness for a summery, flavorful dish. Disclosure: this post is sponsored by ALDI USA and I am being compensated monetarily; however, all opinions expressed are my own. All you are going to need is a few ingredients: fresh French bread baguette, a good goat cheese, organic honey such as sweet orange blossom, and La Victoria®'s Mango Habanero Salsa.
Mango Bruschetta instructions
- In a big bowl add the chopped mango, onion, tomato, garlic, green chilies and green coriander..
- Add the lemon juice, black pepper and salt, I am using pink salt. Mix well..
- Cut the garlic loaf into slices about ½ inches thick..
- Brush them lightly with oil and roast them till crisp on both sides..
- I did it in a toaster; you can do it in an oven or on a tawa as well..
- Spread the prepared mango salsa on the crispy roasted garlic bread and serve immediately; You can enjoy the mango salsa as it is. I always have some leftovers to enjoy later :).
Mango Habanero Salsa is a delicious blend of sweet and spicy! It's perfect as a stand-alone appetizer too, for all you sweet/spicy flavor seekers. Mango Jalapeno Bruschetta Recipe is a refreshing party appetizer that is made by slathering some smooth garlic yogurt over a crispy slice of baguette topped with fresh ripe mangoes and some jalapeños to add zing. Bruschetta is an Italian appetizer made with grilled bread topped with many combinations of veggies. This is a fusion recipe of bruschetta; the topping of this bruschetta has a sweet and tangy taste of mangoes.