Cinnamon & Honey Zucchini Banana Bread.
Ingredients of Cinnamon & Honey Zucchini Banana Bread
- Prepare 1 box of banana bread mix.
- You need 2 of bananas.
- You need 1 of small zucchini.
- You need of Cinnamon.
- You need of Honey.
- You need of Eggs.
- Prepare of Cooking Oil.
Cinnamon & Honey Zucchini Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°. Mix banana bread according to box instructions. (this may or may not require egg and oil depending on your box brand) Add shredded zucchini to mix. (should be about 1 cup).
- Add chopped banana (1 large or 2 small, again about 1 cup) and mash and mix well into mixture. Shake and mix in desired amount of cinnamon, sugar, and honey..
- Spray baking pan or tin with non stick cooking spray, pour mixture in and bake at 375° for 35-45mins until toothpick comes out clean from the center..
- Let cool 15-20mins then pop bread out. (may have to use a knife along the edges to help it along).
- Slice and drizzle with Honey or coat with Cream Cheese Spread or any of your favorite toppings. Even plain is delicious! My child ate 3 pieces before he found out there was zucchini in it! Hahaha.