Healthified Zucchini Bread.
Ingredients of Healthified Zucchini Bread
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Shredded zucchini.
- It’s 1 cup of Unsweetened applesauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Canola oil.
- You need 3/4 cup of Fat free egg product.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- You need 3 tsp of Ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped walnuts or pecans.
Healthified Zucchini Bread instructions
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottoms only of two 8×4 inch loaf pans with cooking spray..
- In large bowl mix zucchini, applesauce, oil, egg product, vanilla and sugar until well blended. Stir in remaining ingredients. Spoon batter evenly into prepared pans..
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Loosen sides of loaves. Remove from pans and cool completely.