Ingredients of Fruit salad
- You need of fruit.
- You need 1/2 large of coconut.
- It’s 1/2 large of pineapple.
- Prepare 2 large of peaches.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need of nuts.
- It’s 1 cup of walnuts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almonds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pistachio nuts, salted.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cashew nuts.
- Prepare of dressing.
- It’s 14 1/2 oz of coconut milk.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried mint leaves.
- It’s of topping.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of unsweet extra dark Hershey cocoa powder.
Fruit salad instructions
- Mix the coconut milk, crumbled mint, cinnamon, and vanilla extract. Set aside. And chill in refrigerator..
- If you use fresh peel and slice the pineapple. Crack the coconut and take out the fruit, its hard to remove from the shell I also drained the coconut water. I left the skin on the peaches..
- Rinse and dry the coconut fruit. Toast the coconut.
- Shave half a cup of the coconut. Grate half a cup and leave some in chunks. Cut the pineapple and peaches into bite sized pieces. Add salt. Mix all these fruits together..
- Toast the walnuts, cashews, almonds and pistachios. Mix the nuts with the fruit..
- Add the dressing to the salad. Sprinkle the coca powder on top. Serve hope you enjoy! I chilled my dressing overnight.