Cheesy scalloped potatoes and ham.
Ingredients of Cheesy scalloped potatoes and ham
- You need 1 lb of cooked cubed ham.
- It’s 3 lb of potatoes, scalloped.
- You need 2 can of cream of chicken soup (I like to use one and then for the second use creaM of broccoli and cheese soup).
- Prepare 2 cup of milk.
- You need 8 oz of sheedded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of season to taste.
Cheesy scalloped potatoes and ham step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large casserole dish, combine soups, cheese, milk, ham, and seasonings.
- Peel and scallop potatoes and then add to soup mixture.
- Cover and cook for about an hour or until potatoes are tender.