Ingredients of Scalloped Potatoes
- You need 1 can of Condensed Cream of Celery Soup.
- Prepare 1 of Broil 3-4″ from the heat for 5-8 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned..
- You need 1 dash of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 4 medium of potatoes, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 small of onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter, cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1 of Paprika.
Scalloped Potatoes step by step
- Stir the soup, milk and black pepper in a small bowl. Layer half the potatoes, onion and soup mixture in a 1-1/2-quart casserole. Repeat the layers. Dot the top with the butter. Sprinkle with the paprika. Cover the baking dish.
- Bake at 400°F. for 1 hour. Uncover the dish and bake for 15 minutes or until the potatoes are tender..