Italian tomato bruschetta. Wherever tomato production excels, bruschetta served with chopped tomatoes, garlic, fresh basil or oregano, and olive oil has also become very popular. In fact, unless specified otherwise, ordering bruschetta in an Italian restaurant often means this tomato version instead of the basic garlic-and-oil type. A few words on the name.
Ingredients of Italian tomato bruschetta
- It’s 4 slices of toasted bread.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s Pinch of black pepper.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- You need leaves of basil.
Make our simple tomato bruschetta as a classic Italian starter. Ideal for a summer gathering with friends, this easy dish is fresh, tasty and full of flavour To prepare the real Italian tomato bruschetta recipe, first of all, finely and evenly dice the tomatoes and also thinly slice or chop one garlic clove. In a bowl, mix the tomatoes, garlic and basil (tear the basil leaves with your hands) with salt and also pepper. Bruschetta is a classic antipasto (appetizer) originating from Italy that consists of grilled bread, and is topped with ripe tomatoes, fresh basil, garlic, and olive oil.
Italian tomato bruschetta instructions
- Brush the slices of bread with olive oil and rub with half a clove of garlic and put in the oven or in a bread pan until golden brown.
- Put a layer of mozzarella on the toasted bread slices then the cubes of tomatoes marinated in olive oil and a teaspoon of lemon juice, salt, black pepper, pinch of chopped basil.
- Cut them out with the basil leaves and serve warm or cold..
The authentic Italian tomato bruschetta recipe is very easy: toasted bread, spread with fresh garlic and served with cut tomatoes, seasoned with salt, olive oil and fresh basil leaves. To make the traditional Italian bruschetta, I recommend preparing tomatoes ahead of time, at least an hour, for flavors to set!. You can make both tomato or cherry tomatoes bruschetta, which is my favorite, but. How to make a Tomato Bruschetta: A couple of ripe but firm tomatoes and one or two a little on the green side, which the Italian loves. Of course don't forget some green onions, celery, fresh basil and Italian parsley from the garden, then toss them together in a bowl with olive oil and salt.