Mike's Garlic Basil Tomato Olive Oil Appetizer. Find the World's Best Value on Your Favorite Vitamins, Supplements & Much More. Great recipe for Mike's Garlic Basil Tomato Olive Oil Appetizer. This is one delicious, flavorful super easy appetizer.
Ingredients of Mike's Garlic Basil Tomato Olive Oil Appetizer
- You need of ● For The Garlic Olive Oil.
- It’s of Quality Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Fresh Garlic Cloves [smashed].
- Prepare of ● For The Sauce777.
- You need of Pureed Tomatoes [or diced then smashed].
- It’s of Fresh Basil leaves [chopped].
- Prepare of Diced Mushrooms.
- It’s of Sun Dried Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Diced Green Onions.
- You need of Dried Italian Seasoning.
- It’s of Fennel Seed.
- You need of Red Pepper Flakes [or more to taste].
- You need of Dried Oregeno.
- You need of Dehydrated Onions [for flavor & to absorb excess oil].
- It’s of Fresh Ground Black Pepper [or more to taste].
- You need of Sea Salt [or more to taste].
- You need of Pure Honey.
- It’s of ● For The Sides.
- You need of Fresh Soft Baguette Or French Breads.
- It’s of ● For The Options.
- Prepare of Red Wine [heated].
- You need of Shreaded Parmasean Ramono Cheese.
From salads, appetizers, salsa, sauce, juice and more, our tomatoes take front and center in late summer and early fall cooking. Combined with the fresh herbs and … Chop the tomatoes into ¼-inch dice. To the bowl of tomatoes, add the minced onions … In a bowl, toss together the tomatoes, basil, Parmesan cheese, and garlic. Mix in the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, kosher salt, and pepper.
Mike's Garlic Basil Tomato Olive Oil Appetizer step by step
- Here's what you'll need. Chives not pictured. Sorry. Kids can be kinda impatient!.
- Add oil and crushed garlic to a pot and simmer for 15 minutes. Stir regularly. Be careful not to burn garlic..
- Chop all vegetables and add seasonings to tomato puree and mix well..
- Add tomato puree mixture to oil and garlic. Simmer for 15 additional minutes. Stir regularly..
- Use Baguette and French Breads for some serious dipping and sopping!.
- Serve with soft crusty breads and a hearty red wine like a quality Cabernet Sauvignon. Enjoy!.
- This Italian dip also makes for great – next day work lunches!.
Serve on toasted bread … Believe it or not, bruschetta is not actually an appetizer that by default comes topped with a tomato mixture. They should fit together snugly but not overlap. The bonus with packing in olive oil is you get both tomatoes and … Instructions. In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, garlic, Italian seasoning and parsley. Season with salt and … Arrange tomato slices on a plate.