Balsalmic Grilled Bruschetta chicken. Combine balsamic and olive oil in a bowl. Season both sides of chicken with pinches of salt and place on grill. Brush top sides of chicken with balsamic mixture.
Ingredients of Balsalmic Grilled Bruschetta chicken
- Prepare of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of fresh mozzarella cheese.
- You need of roma tomatoes seeded and diced.
- You need of fresh basil leaves, chopped.
- Prepare of fresh garlic, minced.
- Prepare of balsamic vinegar.
- You need of salt.
Season both sides of chicken with pinches of salt and place on grill. Brush top sides of chicken with balsamic mixture. What if I want to make this Balsamic Bruschetta Chicken on the stove? Balsamic Bruschetta Chicken is an easy and quick meal you can cook all year long in your grill pan or outside on your bbq.
Balsalmic Grilled Bruschetta chicken step by step
- Preheat a grill pan over medium heat on the stovetop. Spray with cooking spray. Combine balsamic and olive oil in a bowl. Season both sides of chicken with pinches of salt and place on grill. Brush top sides of chicken with balsamic mixture. Cook for 4-5 minutes and flip chicken. Brush with additional balsamic and cook for an additional 4-5 minutes or until cooked through. During the last 2 minutes of grilling place 2 slices of cheese over top each chicken to melt..
- In a large bowl combine the tomatoes, basil garlic, salt and balsamic. Toss gently to combine. Place chicken breasts on a serving plate and top with tomato mixture. Serve warm..
The bruschetta topping is very simple and easy to make. Transfer to a large re-sealable bag along with. Bruschetta in Italian is an antipasto made of grilling bread, rubbed with garlic, and topped with olive oil and salt. Tomatoes and other toppings are often added like this simple tomato mixture that I served over grilled chicken. This recipe takes a classic Italian appetizer and turns it into a main dish.