Stick Potato Wedges. Place wedges in a bowl of water to remove the extra starch from the potatoes. Place potatoes in a large bowl, drizzle over oil and seasoning. Seal the bag, then shake to coat the potatoes with the seasoning.
Ingredients of Stick Potato Wedges
- It’s 4-5 of raw Potatoes peeled.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- It’s 2 tsp of Red Chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Chat Masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Dry Mango powder or Amchur.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Peri Peri Seasoning.
Thoroughly wash potatoes, cut in half, and slice into wedges. Toss wedges in olive oil and seasonings. Place on a baking sheet, skin side down. Combine the next five ingredients in a large plastic bag.
Stick Potato Wedges step by step
- Peel all the Potatoes and cut them into thick Wedges. Rinse them under running water thoroughly. Keep aside in a colander..
- Meanwhile, heat enough oil for deep frying on low heat. After the Wedges are drained well, add them to a bowl with all the rest of the ingredients mentioned above except the last two..
- Fry them immediately few at a time on medium-high to high heat as required. Once they are mixed with the spices, do not give it a long-standing time as Potatoes leave a lot of water..
- Drain them well on absorbent paper. Sprinkle them generously with both Oregano and Piri Piri Seasonings. Serve them on toothpicks for a stylish starter dish. Enjoy! Yum!.
Cut each potato lengthwise into eight wedges. Place half of the potatoes in the bag; shake well to coat. Place in a single layer in pan. Set up two large bowls and in the first one whisk the milk and egg together. In the second bowl combine the flour, seasoned salt, black pepper, paprika, garlic powder.