Curry Chicken Salad.
Ingredients of Curry Chicken Salad
- You need 3 of Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 3 of Celery Stalks.
- It’s 1/2 of Medium Red Onion.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Low Fat Mayo (Hellmann's).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Curry Powder.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Chili Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Ground White Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
Curry Chicken Salad step by step
- In a pot of boiling water, place chicken breasts in and cover. Boil for about 30 to 45 mins turning them every so often. (For this recipe I obviously used raw chicken breast but if you want to speed up the process a bit, your more than welcome to use already shredded chicken from the supermarket!).
- While the chicken is cooking, chop the red onion and celery and place in a large mixing bowl along with the rest of the ingredients..
- Once chicken is finished boiling, place them on a cutting board and use 2 forks to shred until desired consistency..
- Set aside to cool or use right away it's up to you! (too hot for me so I waited haha).
- Pour the chicken into the large mixing bowl along with the rest of the ingredients..
- This is where it gets a little messy. You are more than welcome to use spoons or any other means to mix it, but me, I used my hands (with gloves on of course :P)..
- Mix thoroughly and finished!.
- You can eat it right away or refrigerate and use it later! Enjoy!.