Olive oil and vinegar chicken salad pitas.
Ingredients of Olive oil and vinegar chicken salad pitas
- It’s 2 of Boneless and Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 1 of Marinated Roasted Red Pepper.
- You need 1 of Roma Tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 of English Cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
- Prepare 1/4 of Jalapeño Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Dill Pickle.
- You need of Baby Spinach.
- You need 1 of Whole Wheat Pita Pocket.
- Prepare 1/2 of Lime.
- Prepare pinch of Dried Basil.
- You need pinch of Sea Salt.
- You need pinch of Coarse Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
- You need of olive oil, extra virgin.
Olive oil and vinegar chicken salad pitas step by step
- Boil Chicken.
- Chop up roasted red peppers and a tomato, mix together in a bowl. Add a pinch each of basil, salt and pepper. Mix together..
- When chicken is boiled, allow to cool and then shred it into the mixture of tomato and roasted red pepper. Add extra virgin olive oil, a squeeze of lime, and a teaspoon of balsamic vinegar. Mix well..
- Cut a pita pocket in half. Fill with baby spinach, cucumbers, pickles, avocado and jalapeño peppers. Spoon in the chicken salad mixture. Make sure to put toppings in first before the mixture to help prevent the pita from falling apart..
- Serve and enjoy.