Crostini With Gost Cheese and Roasted Grapes. To plate, spread the whipped goat cheese in a shallow bowl, top with the grapes and drizzle with any juices from the baking sheet. Sprinkle with flaky sea salt, thyme leaves and pepper. In a small bowl, combine the goat cheese, pecans, honey together.
Ingredients of Crostini With Gost Cheese and Roasted Grapes
- It’s of seedless red grapes.
- Prepare of olive oil plus extra for coating the bread.
- It’s of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s of fresh thyme sprig.
- Prepare of whole-wheat baguette.
- You need of goat cheese.
- It’s of Freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
- You need of Salt, to taste.
Sweet warm grapes nestled into whipped goat cheese, sprinkled with toasted hazelnuts, drizzled with honey, all on top of a crusty baguette slice–delicious! These Roasted Grape and Goat Cheese Crostini are surprisingly incredible! Roasted Grape & Goat Cheese Crostini – balsamic roasted grapes paired with creamy herbed goat cheese and honey make for a beautiful winter party appetizer! These elegant bites pack a ton of flavour, are simple to pull together and pair wonderfully with a glass of your favourite wine.
Crostini With Gost Cheese and Roasted Grapes step by step
- Preheat the oven to 450°. In a small roasting pan, mix the grapes, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and thyme. Cook until grapes soften, about 30 to 35 minutes..
- When grapes are done, remove from pan; set aside to cool. Return pan, with the grwpe juice, to the oven; cook until juice is reduced to a syrup, about 3 to 5 minutes. Remove thyme and discard..
- Slice the baguette on the bias into twelve 1/2-inch pieces. Brush the cut edges with olive oil. Transfer to a baking sheet and toast on the top rack of oven until golden and crusty, 6 to 8 minutes. Cool 10 minutes. Spread the goat cheese over the toasts; top each with a few roasted grapes. Season with black pepper ans salt, drizzle with grape syrup and serve..
How is everyone's week going so far? Top with a generous spoonful of hot roasted grapes. Garnish with fresh rosemary if desired. Top each with the grape and olive. Spread blue cheese on baguette slices.