Easy Bruschetta Chicken. How to make this Easy Bruschetta Chicken Recipe Be sure to see the recipe card at the bottom of this post for full ingredients and instructions. Combine remaining marinade with diced tomatoes and red onion; set aside. If using chicken … Sprinkle the chicken cutlets with salt and pepper and, when the oil is hot, add to the skillet.
Ingredients of Easy Bruschetta Chicken
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 of salt/pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes (with roasted garlic and onion).
- It’s 1/4 cup of balsamic vinaigrette.
- Prepare 1 of parmesan cheese (optional).
Brush chicken breasts with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook chicken to your preference: grill, sauté or bake. Heat the oil in a large cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Toss the cubed chicken with the salt in a … Bruschetta Topping.
Easy Bruschetta Chicken instructions
- Slice chicken breasts in half lengthwise to make thin chicken breasts..
- Season chicken breasts by sprinkling on the next 4 ingredients..
- In small bowl, combine tomatoes (drained) and balsamic vinaigrette..
- Place chicken in greased baking dish and cover with tomato mixture..
- Bake 400° for 30 minutes..
- If using parmesan cheese, sprinkle on top for last 5 minutes of baking..
- Serve with pasta or by itself!.
Cut a shallow “X” on the underside of each tomato. Pound chicken breasts to even thickness and marinate in a simple balsamic mixture while you prepare the bruschetta mixture. Prepare the chicken by trimming any excess … Season the chicken breasts with Italian seasoning, garlic, and salt. Place the seasoned chicken in the bottom of a baking dish and sprinkle with shredded mozzarella … Making this bruschetta chicken is surprisingly easy. Simply prep your ingredients: chop or mince the bruschetta ingredients, then stir them all together in a bowl and … Baked Bruschetta Chicken is an easy weeknight meal and perfect served over your favorite pasta!