Gluten free Deep Fried Snapper with Green Mango Salad.
Ingredients of Gluten free Deep Fried Snapper with Green Mango Salad
- You need 1 of medium whole snapper (cleaned and butterflied).
- Prepare 1 of thumb galangal (crushed).
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic mince.
- It’s 2 tbsp of rice flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of tapioca flour.
- Prepare 2 of small green mango (peeled and shredded).
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried shrimp.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic mince.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pickle chili (i bought from grocery store).
- It’s 50 ml of fish sauce.
- Prepare 50 gr of sugar.
Gluten free Deep Fried Snapper with Green Mango Salad instructions
- Marinate fish with galangal, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Mix rice flour and tapioca starch together, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat a large wok with heaps of oil, coat fish into flour mixture, slightly press it, so the flour will stick well to the fish, fry until golden brown.
- Prepare the salad, add garlic, chili, dried shrimp, fish sauce, sugar mix together. Pour in shredded green mango, mix well.
- Ready to serve.