Chicken 65. Add curry leaves and stir to combine. Add chile-garlic paste, ginger paste, and. The oil is ready when a small piece of chicken. sizzles immediately upon putting it in the oil.
Ingredients of Chicken 65
- You need of Marination -.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp. of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of rice flour.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp. of cornflour.
- It’s 1 tsp. of ginger-garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp. of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of lime juice.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of coriander-cumin powder.
- You need of oil to deep fry.
- It’s 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- It’s 2-3 of green chilies, slit.
- You need 1 tbsp. of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 drops of red food colour (opt).
- It’s 1 tsp. of red chilli powder (opt).
- It’s 1 tsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
- Prepare of lime wedges to serve.
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. The flavour of the dish can be attributed to red chillies, but the exact set of ingredients for the recipe can vary. It can be prepared using boneless or bone-in chicken and is usually served with onion and lemon garnish. In a bowl, mix yogurt, salt to taste, turmeric powder, red chili powder and coriander powder.
Chicken 65 step by step
- Marinate the chicken with all the other ingredients mentioned under marination overnight..
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry them in batches till golden on colour. Drain and keep aside..
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil and stir fry the garlic till it changes colour. Add the curry leaves, green chilies, red chilli powder and food colour..
- Give it a stir and add the fried chicken pieces and some water. Mix well and stir fry for a minute and switch off the flame. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve as an appetizer with lime wedges..
After marinating the chicken, add egg, cornflour, salt to taste and rice flour to coat the chicken. Add a tbsp of water if required. In the recipe I am using yogurt but buttermilk too is a good option for enhancing it. Take the boneless chicken and marinate it with ginger garlic paste, yoghurt, salt and lemon juice. Ground the chillies, turmeric, black peppercorns, fennel seeds, cinnamon sticks and cumin seeds.