Chicken/ veggie wrap, Italian-style. Lay the tortilla or flatbread on a flat surface. Place the chicken slightly overlapping the bruschetta, then add a strip of arugula, then the provolone cheese and the tomato. Remove from skillet; cut into thin strips.
Ingredients of Chicken/ veggie wrap, Italian-style
- You need 2 of large tortillas.
- You need 75 g of chicken and 75g quorn (for 1 meat and 1 veg wrap).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of roasted capsicum bruschetta.
- You need of Good handful of spinach leaves.
- You need 4-6 slices of provolone cheese.
- You need 4-6 of thin slices tomato.
- It’s 4 of artichoke heart quarters in oil, chopped.
- You need 6 of Kalamata olives torn.
- Prepare 1/8 of red onion finely sliced.
- Prepare of Balsamic reduction/glaze.
- It’s of Thyme, s&p.
Place the wraps on the hot giddler and close the top to use the griddler as a panini press to grill the wrap on both sides. In a bowl add the torn lettuce and toss with Italian dressing and parmesan. Add the lettuce in an even layer across the tortilla. Place the sliced or shredded chicken down the center of the wrap, with the tomato and pepperocini peppers on each side.
Chicken/ veggie wrap, Italian-style instructions
- Season the meat/ quorn and fry to brown with the thyme. Season. Allow to cool.
- Lay the tortilla out flat and smear a line of bruschetta about 1cm in from your near edge. Layer the meat along the strip, overlapping it. Add the spinach in a layer, then the cheese, then the tomatoes, layering and overlapping as you go. Lastly, the artichokes, olives and onion then drizzle over the balsamic glaze to finish..
- Starting from the edge nearest you, fold the bruschetta and chicken/quorn on to itself, then roll tightly, folding in the ends as you go. Cut in half to make pinwheels, and serve. Can be refrigerated for 2 days..
To serve, place a romaine leaf on each tortilla; top with filling. Fold up bottom and sides of tortilla, securing with a toothpick, if desired. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Stir in vegetables, Italian seasoning and seasoned salt. Directions Spread cream cheese evenly over each tortilla.