Scalloped Potato Spinach Roll.
Ingredients of Scalloped Potato Spinach Roll
- Prepare 3-4 of big potatoes.
- It’s 1 bunch of spinach (take leaves only).
- Prepare 1 cup of cream cheese.
- You need 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Thyme.
- Prepare As required of Tomato sauce for garnishing.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Corn kernels.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Grated paneer.
- It’s 1 of medium size onion (chopped).
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 of small Tomato (chopped).
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
Scalloped Potato Spinach Roll step by step
- Preheat the oven at 180°c for 10 mins. Peel and slice the potatoes. Now grease a baking dish. Arrange a butter paper. Spread some cheddar cheese. Then arrange the potato slices like shown in the picture. Then sprinkle some salt, pepper, mozzarella cheese and oil over it. Bake it for 10 to 15 mins at 180°c..
- Heat a pan. Add little oil. Then put chopped garlic and fry for few seconds. Then add spinach leaves (whole) in it. Mix little salt. Fry until water evaporates. Switch off and let it cool..
- Now add cream cheese in this spinach fry and mix well..
- Heat oil in another pan. Put onion an fry until golden. Then add corn and Tomato. Fry for 2/3 mins. Now add paneer, salt, thyme, oregano, pepper. Cook over high flame for 2 mins. Switch off the flame and let it cool..
- Now take the baked potato dish. Spread the spinach mix evenly over baked potatoes. Then spread corn paneer mix..
- Now spread cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle pepper, thyme, organo and little olive oil. Bake this at 180°c in a preheated oven for 10 mins or until potatoes become golden..
- Now cool it. Then slowly roll it.Enjoy this with any dip or sauce of your choice. It is sooooo yummy.