Easy crostini. Arrange baguette slices on two large rimmed baking sheets; brush both sides with oil, and season with salt and pepper. Bake, rotating sheets … Here's a fantastic easy appetizer: crostini! Crostini means “little toasts” in Italian, and these toasts are perfect for parties!
Ingredients of Easy crostini
- It’s 1 loaf of french bread or favorite hard bread.
- It’s 6 tbs of butter.
- You need of Salt & pepper to taste.
- It’s Dash of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbs of Italian seasoning.
- You need Handful of homestyle parmesan cheese.
These little mini toasts make the perfect appetizer or accompaniment to cheese trays and can be topped … Step by step of how to make crostini appetizer. Make the crostini: Slice the baguette thinly in circles or diagonally and arrange on a baking tray. Drain the oil … Make this super easy crostini recipe for your next get-together! In a small saucepan, combine the olive oil, butter and garlic.
Easy crostini step by step
- Slice bread. Melt butter. Mix all ingredients into butter. Spread over bread. Put in George Foreman grill or toaster oven for 4 min..
Set over medium heat, and … How to make Crostini. Slice a baguette into ½ inch pieces and arrange in an even layer on a baking sheet. Brush each piece of bread with … Crostini is the perfect party appetizer and so easy to make. Lightly brush both sides of the baguette slices with olive oil, using a pastry brush. Season both sides with salt and … Stir in olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.