Chicken Bruschetta Bake. Toss the cubed chicken with the salt in a large bowl. Place the chicken in a layer into the bottom of the baking dish. Stir together tomatoes, water, garlic, and … Bruschetta Chicken Bake.
Ingredients of Chicken Bruschetta Bake
- You need 1 can (14 oz) of petite diced tomatoes undrained.
- Prepare 1 packages (6 oz) of chicken stuffing mix.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 2 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of chicken breast cut into bite size pieaces.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried basil leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 2 cup of mozzarella chesse shredded.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter melted.
Place the chicken in … Bruschetta chicken bake is full-flavored and hearty; the topping is baked right onto the chicken breasts. This recipe is … Bruschetta Chicken Bake is a quick and easy, cheesy casserole, topped with a zesty bruschetta, and a crunchy topping. Combine tomatoes, basil, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, and salt and pepper in a medium sized … Coat chicken with dressing, then coat evenly with breadcrumb mixture. Place in a prepared baking dish and then repeat with remaining chicken breasts.
Chicken Bruschetta Bake step by step
- Heat oven to 350 ° F.
- Lightly spray a 9 * 13 inch baking dish with cooking oil.
- Mix tomatoes, stuffing, water, 1 cup cheese and garlic till well combined.
- Mix chicken, basil, salt, pepper, and 1 cup cheese together place in dish.
- Top with stuffing mixture and drizzle butter on top and bake for 45 minutes.
Combine tomatoes, garlic, stuffing mix, and water in a medium bowl. Stir just until stuffing mix is moistened; set aside. While the … Dip the chicken breast in the flour, then in the eggs, and then in the bread crumb/cheese mixture. Place chicken breast in prepared baking pan and then repeat with the … On a plate, season chicken with oregano, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. In a large … Dredge both sides of each piece of chicken in the flour, shaking off any excess.