Crockpot Eggplant 🍆Caponata. Place your peeled and cut up eggplant and sliced onions inside a crockpot. Next add your cream of mushroom soup, tomato soup and diced tomatoes, mix lightly. Now add your spanish olives, oregano and black pepper, mix lightly.
Ingredients of Crockpot Eggplant 🍆Caponata
- You need of eggplants, peeled, cut into chunks.
- Prepare of onions, sliced.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- You need of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- You need of condensed tomato soup.
- Prepare of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of heaping tablespoons stuffed spanish olives(with some juice from the olive jar).
- It’s of oregano.
- You need of black pepper.
- Prepare of crushed red pepper.
- You need of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare of tomato paste.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
Crockpot Caponata Crockpot Caponata Crockpot Caponata. Chicken Eggplant Caponata Crock Pot Recipe has a recipe for cooking chicken eggplant caponata dish using the crock pot. Easy Sicilian eggplant caponata recipe with pignoli nuts, olives, capers, celery and raisins in a tangy sweet and sour sauce. Caponata is an Italian appetizer that's bursting with flavor!
Crockpot Eggplant 🍆Caponata step by step
- Place your peeled and cut up eggplant and sliced onions inside a crockpot…….
- Now add your minced garlic……
- Next add your cream of mushroom soup, tomato soup and diced tomatoes, mix lightly…….
- Now add your spanish olives, oregano and black pepper, mix lightly…….
- Next add the crushed red pepper,balsamic vinegar and tomato paste, mix all well…..
- Cook on Low for 8 hours, stirring lightly once every 2 hours if possible, if you can’t, don’t worry about it !!!! 😉.
- Serve over pasta of your choice topped with Parmesan cheese and enjoy 😉!!!.
Here is how you achieve that. This Eggplant Caponata is a delicious Italian relish made with eggplant, onions, garlic, tomatoes, pine nuts, olives, raisins, capers, and parsley. Here is how you achieve it. Crockpot Caponata Crockpot Caponata Crockpot Caponata. Bring some exotic flavor to your crockpot with this succulent dish made with eggplant, zucchini and black olives.