Scalloped potatoes. My favorite cheesy, creamy, garlicky, always-delicious scalloped potatoes recipe. These scalloped potatoes were one of my favorite foods growing up, but then I went to culinary school and learned, according to classical methods, how it was “supposed” to be made. These easy Scalloped Potatoes are a classic dish with layers of potatoes and rich creamy cheese sauce on repeat!
Ingredients of Scalloped potatoes
- Prepare 1 of potatoe per person.
- It’s 2 tbsp of minced onion.
- It’s 1 lb of sharp cheddar.
- You need 1 lb of monterey jack.
- You need 1 pints of heavy whipping cream.
It's rich, cheesy, and super flavorful. Easy Scalloped Potatoes Recipe – How to make scalloped potatoes. How To Make Scalloped Potatoes – The Best Scalloped Potato Recipe #ScallopedPotatoes #Mrmakeithappen. My idea of the BEST Scalloped Potatoes!
Scalloped potatoes instructions
- Cook potatoes el dante with the minced onion. Cool and slice. Layer in casserole dish cheese and potatoes. Add cream to half way up, till you can just see it..
- Cook at 350 for 35-40 minutes.
These are rich and creamy and have just the right amount of cheesy flavor. The sauce has the perfect consistency and the potatoes are perfectly baked. Delicious scalloped potatoes, thinly sliced potatoes baked with butter, bacon, onion, chives, parsley, Gruyere, Parmesan and cream. This is basically a classic French potato dish called potatoes Dauphinoise that is baked in an oval gratin dish. Scalloped Potatoes. featured in Steak Dinner For Two.