Hawaiian Delight Zucchini Bread.
Ingredients of Hawaiian Delight Zucchini Bread
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of containers Gerber Hawaiian Delight baby food.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of grated zucchini.
- Prepare of flour.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- You need of crushed pineapple (drained).
- Prepare of raisins (not a deal breaker to omit).
- Prepare of chopped pecans. (I always use pecans but I'm sure it would be good with any nut or ok if u needed to leave out.).
Hawaiian Delight Zucchini Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Spray 2 8×4 bread pans with baking spray or grease and flour pans..
- In large bowl combine eggs,sugar,oil,baby food,vanilla and zucchini. Beat until well blended..
- Stir in flour,salt,baking powder,baking soda until blended..
- Add pineapple,raisins,and pecans; stir til well blended..
- Pour into prepared pans. Bake for 1 hour,or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove to cooling rack..
- Cool in pans for 15 minutes. Remove from pans and cool on rack..
- Freezes well. I wrap mine in plastic wrap then aluminum foil and put in zip lock bag removing air from bag..
- Refrigerate leftovers..