Bruschetta with Mozzarella. On a baking sheet, line up baguette slices. Working quickly, rub the remaining garlic on the toasted side of each slice and then lay a. Each tasty bite of this Mozzarella Bruschetta is filled with cheese, tomato and oregano.
Ingredients of Bruschetta with Mozzarella
- Prepare of French Stick.
- It’s of Basil Leaves – finely chopped.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Pepper – finely chopped.
- It’s of Garlic Clove.
- Prepare of Large Tomato.
- Prepare of tblsp Olive Oil.
- It’s of Mozzarella Cheese – finely sliced.
- You need of Basil for garnishing.
Gather all the basil leaves together, then slice thinly into small ribbons and add to the tomatoes and mozzarella. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with some salt and toss together well. This Bruschetta with Mozzarella is a cheesy twist on the classic tomato bruschetta. It's the perfect appetizer to make during tomato season.
Bruschetta with Mozzarella instructions
- Set oven to 200°C..
- Mix together the olive oil, salt, pepper and basil and leave to one side..
- Chop the peppers into very fine pieces. Chop the tomato until it resembles a saucy mixture..
- Slice bread and put onto a baking tray and lightly toast in the oven – approx. 5 mins.
- Peel your garlic clove and rub on to the bread to give it the flavour of garlic bread..
- Spread a little of the basil oil mixture on to every slice and then top with tomato and red pepper. Cover all with mozzarella cheese..
- Place in the oven again until all the cheese has melted..
- Garnish with a basil leaf..
This Bruschetta with Mozzarella is the easiest cold summer appetizer. It is full of grape tomatoes, mozzarella pearls, fresh basil, and garlic. Serve this mixture on top of baked slices of baguette drizzled with lots of olive oil and sprinkled with sea salt. Oh and you can't forget the balsamic glaze on top. Bruschetta with Mozzarella is an insanely delicious combination of the most classic Italian flavors!!