Herbed green goddess dressing over lettuce wedges. Put mixed ingredients into food processor. Place each lettuce wedge on individual plates. Pour desired amount of dressing over each.
Ingredients of Herbed green goddess dressing over lettuce wedges
- It’s of dressing.
- It’s 1 cup of Greek yogurt, plain.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tsp of worscheshire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sriracha sauce.
- Prepare 1 of anchovy, finely chopped.
- You need 2 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 2/3 cup of chopped fresh parsley.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped fresh tarragon.
- You need 1/4 cup of finely chopped green onion.
- It’s 1 of small head of iceberg lettuce, cut into 4 quarters.
Asian greens mixes are also great, but this dressing like others that are mayonnaise, sour cream, buttermilk, yogurt-based tends to drown the tender loose-leaf lettuces. Washing a Whole Lettuce for a Wedge Salad. Early summer is the perfect moment for making a green goddess dressing to pour over the freshest lettuce. Little Gem is a small, compact lettuce, upright like romaine, but with ruffled leaves that hold up well when cut into wedges.
Herbed green goddess dressing over lettuce wedges step by step
- Mix all ingredients in bowl. Put mixed ingredients into food processor. Pulse several times until smooth..
- Place each lettuce wedge on individual plates..
- Pour desired amount of dressing over each..
- Store any unused dressing in air tight container for up to three days..
- This is also delicious over grilled chicken or fish. Use as dressing for any salads.
- Recipe by taylor68too.
Green Goddess dressing, full of the herbs that give the dressing its name, is exceptionally flavorful. In a food processor, combine avocado cubes, lemon or lime juice, basil, tarragon, garlic, and asorbic acid. With the motor running, slowly pour in olive oil to make a thick. To serve, place bowl of salad and reserved dressing on a platter and arrange lettuce, avocado wedges, and a big pile of potato chips around. Prepare Green Goddess dressing and set aside.