Corned Beef Scalloped Potatoes.
Ingredients of Corned Beef Scalloped Potatoes
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 large of onion.
- Prepare 7 large of potatoes.
- It’s 1 can of corned beef.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded marble cheese.
Corned Beef Scalloped Potatoes step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mince garlic and sautee with butter in sauce pot.
- Gradually add in flour mixing well.
- Gradually add in all the milk into the flour/garlic/butter mix.
- On medium heat, stirring constantly (around 8 minutes), until it comes to a slow boil..
- Once mixture becomes thicker and has come to a boil, remove from heat.
- In a greased casserole pan, layer sliced, potatoes in a layer. Add diced onions layer and chunks of corned beef. Salt and pepper. Pour half of the milk mixture over the layer. Repeat for a second layer.
- You can add shredded marble cheese at this time if you like..
- Bake in over, covered, for an hour then uncovered for a half hour..