Pretzel chicken .. In large bowl, toss chicken and flour. Dip chicken in egg then roll in pretzels. Place the pretzels into a resealable plastic zipper bag and roll the bag under a rolling pin to finely grind the pretzels.
Ingredients of Pretzel chicken .
- Prepare of Recipe , You Will Need.
- It’s 5 oz of Bag of salted pretzels ..
- Prepare 4 small of Boneless,Skinless chicken breast ..
- It’s 1 tbsp of Of fresh Tyme leaves ..
- Prepare 2 of Eggs ..
- You need 1 of Vegtable Oil ..
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Of Butter ..
- It’s 2 tbsp of Of All-purpose Flour ..
- You need 2 cup of Of Milk ..
- It’s 2 cup of Of Grated White Cheddar Cheese ..
- You need 2 cup of Of Grated Sharp Yellow Cheese ..
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Of Spicy Brown Mustard ..
- Prepare 1 large of Dill Pickle , Finely Chopped ..
- You need 1 of Lemon , Cut into wedges ..
Dredge the marinated chicken in the pretzel crumbs until coated on both sides. Place chicken on a rack over a baking sheet. Serve with remaining mustard marinade for dipping. Place the milk in a shallow dish and the flour in another dish or plate.
Pretzel chicken . step by step
- Place chicken in a Ziplock bag and beat untill flat ..
- Crush the pretzel in a bowl , Or a Ziplock bag ..
- Put 2 Eggs in a bowl with a splash of water ..
- Dip chicken in the Eggs then in the Pretzels ..
- Take a large Skillet , With about 1/4 inch of Vegtable Oil On medium heat ..
- Add the chicken to the Vegtable Oil , Cook for about 3 to 4 minutes . Untill golden brown ..
- Take a medium saucepan , Melt the Butter and add flour . Cook for about 1 minute ..
- In the same saucepan Wisk in the Milk , When the Milk comes to a boil , Add the cheeses ..
- After about 1 minute remove from heat ..
- Stir in spicy mustard sauce..
- Serve chicken with Mustard Cheese sauce topped with Chopped Dill Pickle ..
Toss each chicken strip in the flour to coat, then dip in the milk, then toss in the pretzels. Transfer to a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Continue this process until all of the chicken pieces are coated with pretzels. pretzel chicken. Spray the rack with nonstick spray. Season the chicken tendres with the salt and pepper.