Vegetarian Chicken Waldorf Salad.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Chicken Waldorf Salad
- It’s 2 of ribs celery, chopped.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of red seedless grapes.
- It’s 2 of apples, cored + diced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of candied walnuts.
- Prepare 5 oz of seasoned plant-based chicken, cooked + chopped.
- It’s 4-5 of lettuce leaves, chopped.
- It’s of Dressing.
- You need 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need Dash of salt.
- Prepare Dash of pepper.
- Prepare of Honey to taste.
Vegetarian Chicken Waldorf Salad step by step
- In a large mixing bowl combine apples, grapes, and celery. In another bowl mix mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, pepper, honey, and apple cider vinegar. Pour dressing into large mixing bowl. Coat evenly. Fold in walnuts and chicken. Place lettuce into serving bowl. Scoop salad on to lettuce..