Turmeric Chicken with Asparagus. Add the chicken and toss until coated. Add the chicken and cook until turmeric is fragrant and the chicken is golden brown on both sides. Add the asparagus, season with salt, and stir to combine.
Ingredients of Turmeric Chicken with Asparagus
- You need 3 tablespoons of honey (I prefer a spicy honey!).
- It’s of Black pepper (original recipe called for a ton, I say “to taste.”)d.
- It’s of Kosher salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of ground turmeric.
- You need 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 12 ounces of asparagus, trimmed and thinly sliced on an angle.
- You need 1 teaspoon of unseasoned rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of lime, cut into wedges (optional).
On the lined baking sheet, toss the asparagus and radishes with olive oil and salt and arrange in an even layer. Indian Butter Chicken & Homemade Naan! Arrange chicken in center of dish; sprinkle with onion soup mix. Garlic Bitter, sweet chicken, lamb, meats, tomatoes, vegetables, zucchini most herbs and spices Choose unblemished, firm heads without signs of mold or sprouting.
Turmeric Chicken with Asparagus instructions
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, stir together 1/4 cup water with the honey, pepper and 1/2 teaspoon salt; set honey mixture aside..
- In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, turmeric and 1 teaspoon salt. Add the chicken and toss until coated..
- Prepare rice noodles per package directions..
- In a medium nonstick skillet or wok, heat the oil over medium-high. Add the chicken and cook until the turmeric is fragrant and the chicken is golden brown on both sides, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Add the asparagus, season with salt, stir to combine and cook until crisp-tender, 1 to 2 minutes..
- Add the honey mixture and cook, stirring, until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce has thickened, 2 to 3 minutes..
- Remove from heat and stir in the vinegar, if using. Season to taste with salt and pepper and toss with noodles. Serve with lime squeezed over top, if you like..
Add the chicken and broccoli and cook until the chicken is no longer pink in the center and the broccoli has reached your desired texture. Top the chicken with the jam mixture. You can also leave the chicken thighs whole, and just add the marinade ingredients to speed up the prep time. Place the chicken on one side of the prepared baking sheet. Flip the chicken, then add the asparagus to the other side of the pan.