Scalloped/ Augratin Potatoes.
Ingredients of Scalloped/ Augratin Potatoes
- Prepare 5 of average size red potatoes, sliced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of pepper jack cheese, shredded.
- You need 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter, cubed.
- It’s 3 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of each of, salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika.
- You need 1 of container of ” Progresso brand three cheese sauce”.
Scalloped/ Augratin Potatoes instructions
- Okay here's were my directions are a little different than others. I like to take my slice potatoes and put in a steam proof bag and microwave for 3 minutes as opposed to par boiling..
- In the meantime combine your flour and dry herbs and mix until well incorporated. Set aside..
- In a large ovenproof dish place a even layer of your steamed potatoes slices. Sprinkle about a teaspoon of your flour herb mixture, a handful of your shredded cheeses, and a drizzle of your Progresso cheese mixture. Repeat your layers until there's no more left..
- Once all your layers are complete you will pour your milk over the top. Next you'll take your cubed butter and dollop on top. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes at 350°F..
- Next remove foil increase heat to 425 and bake for an additional 30 minutes or until top becomes golden brown..