Broccoli, Shrimp and Avocado Salad with Wasabi.
Ingredients of Broccoli, Shrimp and Avocado Salad with Wasabi
- It’s 1 of Avocado.
- It’s 5 medium of Shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2 of divided into florets Broccoli.
- You need of The seasoning ingredients:.
- You need 1 tsp of Wasabi.
- You need 3 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 dash of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Black pepper (optional).
Broccoli, Shrimp and Avocado Salad with Wasabi instructions
- Boil the broccoli and shrimp separately and drain well. Cut the avocado into half, take the pit out and peel..
- Put the avocado into a bowl, sprinkle with lemon juice and mix while mashing. You can also dice it beforehand if you prefer..
- Chop the shrimp up roughly and put it into the bowl with the avocado. Add the broccoli florets, mayonnaise and wasabi and mix together..
- Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper and it's done. If you love avocado, or mayonnaise, you'll love this!.