Crockpot Eggplant 🍆Caponata. Crockpot Eggplant 🍆Caponata Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, crockpot eggplant … Steps. Place your peeled and cut up eggplant and sliced onions inside a crockpot.
Ingredients of Crockpot Eggplant 🍆Caponata
- Prepare 2 of eggplants, peeled, cut into chunks.
- It’s 2 of onions, sliced.
- Prepare 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 can of condensed tomato soup.
- It’s 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- You need 3 of heaping tablespoons stuffed spanish olives(with some juice from the olive jar).
- You need 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 can (6 ounce) of tomato paste.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
Find this Pin and more on crockpot, dinner by Sue Garner. Serve this slow cooker caponata warm or cold with crusty bread slices and … Crockpot Eggplant 🍆Caponata Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, crockpot eggplant 🍆caponata. This Italian eggplant dip preps quickly and actually gets better as it stands.
Crockpot Eggplant 🍆Caponata step by step
- Place your peeled and cut up eggplant and sliced onions inside a crockpot…….
- Now add your minced garlic……
- Next add your cream of mushroom soup, tomato soup and diced tomatoes, mix lightly…….
- Now add your spanish olives, oregano and black pepper, mix lightly…….
- Next add the crushed red pepper,balsamic vinegar and tomato paste, mix all well…..
- Cook on Low for 8 hours, stirring lightly once every 2 hours if possible, if you can’t, don’t worry about it !!!! 😉.
- Serve over pasta of your choice topped with Parmesan cheese and enjoy 😉!!!.
Serve it warm or at room temperature. Try adding a … Cooking Crockpot Eggplant 🍆Caponata is an enjoyable point, moreover it becomes much more unique worth if you cook it yourself. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes … Crockpot Eggplant 🍆Caponata. This Italian eggplant dip preps quickly and actually gets better as it stands.