Scalloped Potatoes Supreme.
Ingredients of Scalloped Potatoes Supreme
- You need 10 of potatoes peeled and sliced.
- You need 1/2 of onion sliced.
- It’s 1/2 of red pepper sliced.
- You need 1 of skinless boneless chicken breast cut in small chunks.
- You need 1 of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 of milk.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper.
- You need 1 of season salt.
- Prepare 1 of onion powder.
- You need 1 of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 of real bacon bits.
- It’s 1 of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 of adobo seasoning.
Scalloped Potatoes Supreme instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Take 1-2 tablespoon of butter in small bowl and melt it… Grease a small casserole dish and set aside.
- Peel and slice your potatoes.. Onions and peppers and set aside.
- In small bowl add 1 tsp of season salt 1 tsp onion powder and 1 tsp adobo seasoning and mix together ..in next bowl add some flour and set aside.
- Add a layer of potatoes to your casserole dish then add some of the chicken on top of potatoes then some of your onions and then peppers and bacon bits sprinkle a little of your seasoning over top then sprinkle flour over top lightly and drizzle butter over the flour and add a little milk on top and repeat layers.
- With second layer when you done repeating first layer sprinkle some cheese over top and bacon bits then add last layer and again adding cheese on top and bacon bits then add little more milk.
- Cover and bake 1 hour and 10 minutes… Let cool and serve as a side dish.