Creamy Scallop Potatoes.
Ingredients of Creamy Scallop Potatoes
- It’s 5 medium of potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 3 cup of milk.
- It’s 6 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 dash of garlic powder.
- Prepare 3 cup of cheese.
- You need of Tools.
- Prepare 1/2 of cup.
- You need 1 of cup.
- It’s 1 of tablespoon.
- You need 3/4 of cup.
- Prepare 1 medium of sauce pan.
- Prepare 1 of baking pan.
- It’s 1 of cooking spoon.
Creamy Scallop Potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F Fahrenheit.
- Butter a large baking pan.
- Mix butter, milk, flour, salt, and pepperon stovetop until creamy (aprox. 2 min).
- Pour sauce into baking pan enough to cover the bottom.
- Layer baking pan with sliced potatoes..
- Repeat steps 4 & 5 until no more sauce or potatoes..
- Cover with with foil and bake in oven for 45 minutes..
- Take out, remove foil, and convert top with cheese (if you want) and put back in oven for 15 minutes. Do not recover with foil..
- Let cool and enjoy..