Chicken Salad with Cashews.
Ingredients of Chicken Salad with Cashews
- You need 4 cups of Cooked chicken breast.
- You need 1 can of (small) Mandarin oranges.
- Prepare 1 can of pineapple tidbits.
- Prepare 1 Cup of sliced red and green grapes.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of celery.
- You need 1/8 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of salted cashews.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of plain or peach yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Chicken Salad with Cashews step by step
- Combine chicken, mandarin oranges, pineapple, grapes, and celery in a large bowl..
- In a separate small bowl combine yogurt and mayonnaise. To make the dressing..
- Fold dressing and with the Chicken mixture in the large bowl..
- Serve chilled, and top with cashews on a crescent Roll, Chibalta bread, or homemade sour dough bread..