Fiesta Chicken Salad.
Ingredients of Fiesta Chicken Salad
- You need 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- You need 1/4 medium of onion, diced.
- It’s 1 can of black beans, rinsed and drained.
- It’s 1 can of corn, drained.
- Prepare 1 cup of black eyed peas, cooked and drained.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of salsa.
- Prepare 4 of servings of spinach.
- It’s 1 large of tomato, diced.
- It’s 1/2 medium of bell pepper, chopped.
- You need 4 of fresh banana peppers, chopped.
Fiesta Chicken Salad instructions
- Rub chicken with half the taco seasoning and cook on a George Foreman or in an oiled pan until juices are clear.
- Saute onion in a skillet, add corn, beans, black eyed peas, salsa and other half of taco seasoning in the skillet. Mix and cook until heated through.
- Serve sliced chicken and hot corn mixture over spinach, chopped peppers and tomato. Tortilla chips make excellent croutons!.