Ingredients of Zucchini bread
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of oil.
- Prepare of vanilla.
- Prepare of coarsely shredded unpeeled zucchini.
- You need of can crushed pineapple, drained well.
- You need of flour.
- It’s of baking soda.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of baking powder.
- It’s of cinnamon.
- You need of nutmeg (or skip nutmeg and use 2 tsp cinnamon instead of 1 1/2 tsp).
- Prepare of finely chopped walnuts (optional).
Zucchini bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Lightly grease two 9×5 loaf pans; set aside..
- In a bowl, beat eggs with electric mixer until frothy; beat in sugar, oil and vanilla and continue beating until mixture is thick and foamy. Stir in zucchini and pineapple..
- In another bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder, cinnamon (nutmeg) and nuts. Add to zucchini mixture and stir just until all flour is moistened..
- Spoon batter into prepared pans. Bake 50-60 minutes. Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes, then turn out onto rack to cool completely..