Ingredients of scalloped potatoes
- Prepare 3 lb of potatoes red.
- It’s 2 of onions.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 8 oz of sour cream.
- It’s 3 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 16 oz of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
scalloped potatoes instructions
- preheat oven to 375.
- dice 1/2 onion and 1 clove of garlic. saute in medium pot..
- add milk, broth, and flour heat to boil stirring continuous.
- reduce heat to low. add sour cream and half the cheese.
- layer potatoes and sliced onions. pour part of milk mixture. add cheese and paprika. repeat..
- top off with cheese an bake for an hour..