Bruschetta. Bruschetta makeover is what I call it. The flavor combination with the tomatoes and cream cheese is perfection. This appetizer goes a long way – another crowd pleaser, that's for sure.
Ingredients of Bruschetta
- Prepare of rectangle ciabatta bread.
- It’s of butter.
- It’s of garlic paste.
- Prepare of cheddar + mozzarella cheese grated.
- You need of fresh basil leaves.
- You need of small onion chopped.
- It’s of tomato chopped.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Black pepper powder.
- You need of leafy greens/salad.
We know it may sound strange, but rubbing the toasted bread with garlic will help impart tons of flavor into your tiny toasts. Bruschetta is one of the simplest and quickest things in the world to make, yet it can be fantastically delicious if you use high-quality ingredients. Bruschetta (/ b r uː ˈ s k ɛ t ə /, / b r uː ˈ ʃ ɛ t ə /, Italian pronunciation: [bruˈsketta] ()) is an antipasto (starter dish) from Italy consisting of grilled bread rubbed with garlic and topped with olive oil and salt. Variations may include toppings of tomato, vegetables, beans, cured meat, or cheese.
Bruschetta step by step
- Do half of bread and spread butter and garlic. Bake for 5 mins in preheated oven. Add cheese and again bake until cheese melts..
- Put some basil leaves, and add some chopped onion and tomatoes. Sprinkle salt and black pepper..
- Top with green salad, or leafy green salad. (In salad, use baby spinach, rocket leaves, black leaves. If u don't have, then use uneven chopped spinach, lettuce and celery) serve with any choice of drinks..
A popular dish is bruschetta with tomatoes; one recipe popular outside Italy. The true flavor of the bruschetta is on the “sauce” that forms from the tomatoes'juices, olive oil, and seasonings marinating together. To keep the bread from getting soggy, make sure it is well toasted, and use a slotted spoon to serve, if desired. At our house, we fight for those last juices–to sop them up with a crusty baguette is Heaven! Bruschetta with Peppers and Gorgonzola Ina Garten tops these toasted bread rounds with sweet sauteed peppers and creamy Gorgonzola cheese.