Brad's Italian style polenta appetizer. Either store bought or homemade polenta molded in a tube Genoa … Preheat broiler to HIGH. In a medium bowl, add tomatoes, garlic, fresh basil, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper to taste. Toss everything together and set … Brad's shrimp and creamy polenta breakfast.
Ingredients of Brad's Italian style polenta appetizer
- Prepare of Either store bought or homemade polenta molded in a tube.
- You need of Genoa salami.
- You need of Vine ripened tomatoes.
- Prepare of Balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare of Sliced fresh mozzarella.
- Prepare of Fresh basil.
This is my Italian mother-in-law's recipe for artichokes. Large artichokes are stuffed with a delicious bread crumb … Slices of tubed polenta keep their shape really well, which allows you to assemble this colorful appetizer a couple of hours in advance. Top with grated Parmesan … Bring water and salt to a boil in a large saucepan; pour polenta slowly into boiling water, whisking constantly until all polenta is stirred in and there are no … Brad's Italian style polenta appetizer. Either store bought or homemade polenta molded in a tube • Genoa salami • Vine ripened tomatoes • Balsamic vinegar • Sliced … Tubed polenta has a sturdy texture which makes it a great base for canapés.
Brad's Italian style polenta appetizer step by step
- Heat a tbs of oil in a non stick pan on med low. Slice polenta into 1/4 inch slices.
- Fry polenta 5 minutes on each side.
- Grease a baking sheet..
- Place polenta slices on it spread out..
- Lay 2 slices of salami on each polenta..
- Place a slice of tomato on each.
- Drizzle all with balsamic vinegar.
- Place a mozzarella slice on each.
- Place a basil leaf on each.
- Bake at 425 until mozzarella is well melted.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy.
Next time you have company and need easy-to-make appetizers, simply bake slices of polenta … Brad's Italian style polenta appetizer Either store bought or homemade polenta molded in a tube • Genoa salami • Vine ripened tomatoes • Balsamic vinegar • Sliced … Once your polenta is ready, it can be baked, grilled, fried, or served as a creamy addition to any course. Our editors love polenta triangles for appetizers, polenta … How to Make Ultimate Brad's Italian style polenta appetizer. Brush or drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle salt and pepper on… How to Make Ultimate Egg Pudding. There should be about ten slices. Add egg and water to a bowl and beat with a fork or whisk.