Green Chicken Salad.
Ingredients of Green Chicken Salad
- You need of About 1 lb. Boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- You need of Bib lettuce.
- Prepare 1/2 of small onion.
- You need 1 of large stalk of celery(stalk..that is what you call it, right?).
- It’s 15-20 of green grapes quartered.
- It’s 1/4 of diced pecans or walnuts.
- It’s 1/4 c. of Duke's Mayo.
- You need 1 of tblspn vinegar.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Seasoning for water- salt, onion powder, garlic powder.
Green Chicken Salad step by step
- Boil a pot of water, enough to cover 1 lb. Of chicken. Season the water with salt, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- When water boils drop in raw fresh(thawed) chicken. Boil for 20 minutes or until no longer pink..
- In the meantime dice up your ingredients; onion, celery, and walnuts. Quarter the grapes. Add everything to a large bowl..
- When the chicken is done; drain, dice, and add to other ingredients and mix..
- Add 1/4 c. Mayo, 1 tblspn vinegar, and the salt and pepper to taste. Mix it all up!.
- Place in the fridge to chill for at least 30 minutes..
- Remove when ready and serve on your favorite bread, pita, or crackers! 🍞🐔💚.