Prosciutto Bruschetta. Brush the bread on both sides generously with oil and place on a baking sheet. Remove, let cool slightly, and rub the garlic all over one side of. Brush both sides of baguette slices with olive oil and rub with cut sides of garlic.
Ingredients of Prosciutto Bruschetta
- Prepare 1/8 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 package of prosciutto (6 oz.).
- Prepare 1 of large tomato, diced.
- It’s 1 loaf of crusty French bread.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- It’s to taste of Italian seasoning, basil and oregeno.
Pour over tomato mixture; toss to coat. Brush the bread on both sides generously with oil and place on a baking sheet. Remove, let cool slightly, and rub the garlic all over one side of each slice. Place a slice of cheese on each piece of bread, then top each with a slice of prosciutto.
Prosciutto Bruschetta instructions
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Slice the loaf of French bread in half, lengthwise. Set both halves onto a foil lined baking ban. Set aside..
- In a small skillet, heat the oil on medium heat and once oil is warm, add the garlic. Cook for about 2 or so minutes, until garlic is fragrant. Remove from heat and use a pastry brush to spread the oil and garlic all over the bread halves. If you need to, use a spoon to get all the garlic onto the bread as well..
- In the same skillet, pan fry the prosciutto, for about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside to cool slightly. Dice up the tomato and sprinkle it evenly over the bread halves along with the seasonings. Then roughly chop the prosciutto and spread the pieces evenly over the top..
- Sprinkle both of the cheeses evenly over the loaves, about 1/4 cup per loaf of each. Bake for 5 or so minutes, just until the cheese has melted and the bread has crisped up a bit. Slice into individual pieces to serve..
- Refrigerate any leftovers. To reheat, wrap the amount you want to reheat in foil and bake at 350°F for 10 minutes, or until heated..
In a medium bowl, toss the tomatoes with the garlic, basil, olives, olive oil and salt and pepper. Mound the tomato mixture on the toasts, top with the. Tomato & Prosciutto Bruschetta Make this simple Tomato Prosciutto Bruschetta as a classic Italian starter. Fresh, tasty and full of flavour, this bruschetta is also ideal for a light lunch or casual dinner to share with friends. Bruschetta with Borlotti Beans and Prosciutto di Parma.