Pepperoni Pizza Crostini. Combine the finely chopped tomato, pepperoni, and onion, and combine into a mixture. Sprinkle the tomato mixture onto each slice. Top with a few slices of olive and sprinkle with basil.
Ingredients of Pepperoni Pizza Crostini
- You need of Main Dish.
- Prepare 1 loaf of French bread.
- You need 1 of marinara sauce (no chunks).
- It’s 1 of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 of pepperoni.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of pepper.
Layer: on each crostini spread a thin layer of sauce, add mozzarella slices, and parmesan cheese over top. Spoon marinara onto bread, top with shredded mozzarella and mini pepperoni, sprinkle with dried parsley, and bake until bubbly. Get the best of both worlds – pepperoni pizza flavour in a restaurant-inspired Crustini, with a delicious flaky crust. Pepperoni pizza toppings get a little extra pep from our delicious flaky crust.
Pepperoni Pizza Crostini instructions
- Slice bread for as many crostini you want. I usually do 5 per person..
- Pour olive oil in a dish. Add salt, pepper and parmesan cheese. Take a basting brush and brush both sides of the bread slices..
- Set oven to 350°F. Bake for 5 minutes. Remove and turn. Add marinara sauce, 2 slices of pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. Cook an additional 5 to 7 minutes. Enjoy!.
In a large bowl, combine mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. Spread half of mozzarella mixture down the center of each rectangle. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting from a long side; seal seams and ends. Fresh egg battered breast of chicken topped with fresh broccoli and melted mozzarella cheese, served in a white wine, lemon and butter sauce. Boneless chicken, sausage, potatoes and peppers in a white wine sauce.