Bruschetta and Spinach Chicken Thighs. In a large sautee pan, heat oil and add chicken that has been coated with the seasoning, salt and pepper. Make sure both sides are cooked to a nice golden brown. To a small bowl add balsamic vinegar, olive oil, garlic clove, dijon mustard and salt to taste.
Ingredients of Bruschetta and Spinach Chicken Thighs
- It’s of boneless and skinless chicken thighs (trim extra fat).
- You need of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning of choice(I used Tuscan Italian perfect pinch by McCormick).
- It’s of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare of store bought bruschetta (or be fancy shmancy and make your own).
- You need of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare of fresh baby spinach.
Skillet Chicken Thighs with Creamy Tomato Basil Spinach Sauce – great idea for a quick weeknight meal! Boneless skinless chicken thighs are seared to perfection … Rub the spice mixture all over the chicken thighs. Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a small mixing bowl.
Bruschetta and Spinach Chicken Thighs instructions
- In a large sautee pan, heat oil and add chicken that has been coated with the seasoning, salt and pepper. Make sure both sides are cooked to a nice golden brown. I cooked mine for roughly 5 minutes on each side..
- Add bruschetta, balsamic and Spinach. Continue to cook for 5 minutes on medium. Spinach will wilt..
- Remove chicken to a serving platter and with a slotted spoon, remove bruschetta and Spinach and place on chicken. I served mine over barley but rice or pasta would pair well too!!.
Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator … This stuffed chicken thigh recipe uses frozen spinach in a delicious way, resulting in a simple, yet impressive, weeknight dinner. Arrange the bread slices on a non-stick cookie sheet. Top chicken with spinach mixture and cheese. Add chopped tomatoes, chopped fresh basil leaves, fresh spinach, and chopped … This one skillet chicken thighs recipe is insanely delicious! You can't go wrong with these easy pan seared, oven baked skinless, boneless chicken thighs … The enticing aromas of fresh peach and basil merge in a juicy bruschetta that you'll quickly throw together along with tomatoes and shallot.